JF

JF

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve'nin all.

Hello Christmas Critters! 

This is blog is coming at you from a very very tired man, so as I write this I am peering over the top of a cup of coffee similar to this; 



(that guy's super happy about that coffee, and so am I)

So I'll keep this one short and sweet.

Over here at JFHQ we feel as though we have achieved a hell of a lot this year, and we, at this time of festivities, want to thank you guys for supporting us. This year we released a single(!) from which we received some great feedback and reviews, played some gigs in some pretty weird places (my personal favourite was the empty room in oxford), and generally had a great time being a band. But if nobody was listening to the music, coming to the gigs or generally being the best bunch of people on the planet there'd be no point in doing it, so thank you, have a great christmas and we'll see you in the new year for what we hope is going to be our most exciting yet. 


Now I must go and lay down, otherwise tomorrow I'm gonna end up looking like this guy tomorrow. 

Thanks!
Grant, JF.

No comments:

Post a Comment